Decide what you want if you don’t life will throw crap you don’t want
To succeed in life, you need to know what you want from life. You must have a clear picture of how it looks and feels. Most people are afraid to say what they want. Instead, they focus on what they don’t want. So they settle for what life provides. but as a result, they experience more problems than solutions because whatever you focus on will expand.
Here is a process to help you out what you want: There are several ways to do this, but my favourite one is to find a comfortable and private place where there are no distractions. Pretend that you are one of the richest people in the world and that money is not a problem.
Just list 100 things that you want to have, do, be, feel, touch, see, change, experience, and so on, within the next 5 years. A list of 100 things can then be categorised into seven areas:
• Business /career / trade.
• Personal development and including personal space.
• Spiritual development.
• Finances including wealth.
• Social relationships.
• Vacations, hobbies and fun.
• Health, physical and mental development.
Other 3 ways you could try:
1. List 5 things for next 20 days of what you would love to do in the above categories.
2. Do Life Wheel assessment to figure out what, and were you are first then list what you want.
3. Flip lifestyle magazines. If you get stuck, flip through some lifestyle magazines for ideas. Cut out pictures of what you want and paste them on a piece of cardboard because it is called a vision board. Place your vision board in a space where you will see it daily. So you could also photograph it and use it as a screensaver.
Whatever you focus on will expand because when you Focus on what you want and think about it, how would it feel like and start feeling it now.